The AIS collates, edits, verifies and publishes aeronautical information concerning the entire territory of South Africa in accordance with ICAO's standards and recommended practices (SARPS). The publication of aeronautical information is done through the following means:
- Aeronautical Information Circulars - AICs
- Notice to Airmen Plain Language Summaries - NOTAM Summaries;
- Aeronautical Information Publication - AIP;
- Aeronautical Information Publication Amendments- AIP amendments;
- AIP Supplements - AIP SUPP.
Link to SACAA Website: Aeronautical Information, AIC & AIP